- You are not legally obligated to provide us with any Personal Data (as described below), and you can do so (or refrain from doing so) at your discretion.
- If you do not want to assist us with such Personal Data or have it compiled by us or any of our Service Providers (described below), do not access our Sites or use our Services.
- You may decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data; however, please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
- Your Needs UK Ltd provides an online platform for your convenience.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When listing on our site or buying Products, you could be required to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: To use certain features (like Paid or unpaid Services), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number ("Account Data").
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that will be used to identify you specifically, including your name, zip code, time zone, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like your hometown. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
- Profile Data: You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, headline, website link, social media profiles, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others.
Data About Your Accounts on Other Services:
- We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if connected to your Yourneedsuk.co.uk account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the forum or service, we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, the physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
- Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
- We use the APIs to store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please look at our EU User Consent Policy.
- Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
- Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.
- If you access or use our Services or buy products through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
When do we acquire information?
When you get enlisted on our site, we get data from you, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items, or enter information on our site. Below are the examples:
• To register on our website to get updated about services or buy products.
• To create your account on the website (e.g., your name and email address)
• To process your orders via our online services (e.g., your name, address, date of birth, and payment details)
• To deal with our relationship with you, including notifying you about our terms or security arrangement changes. Request that you leave an auditor to take an overview.
• To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing, and facilitating information).
• To send you our email pamphlet and other robotized email correspondences.
• To make proposals and suggestions about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance to you.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
• When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
• Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings, Browser Information, Geographic location, Time of Visit, Referring site, applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and further cooperation's) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This is to improve the website, services, and security, among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize specific other site includes in the following ways:
- Create your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our use or a third party's use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
- It is used for marketing and promotions purposes.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To support you, communicate with you, and respond to your inquiries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and monitoring and improving our responses.
- To personalize your experience and deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain our site's safety, security, and integrity, services, databases, and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including developing and improving our site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise outlined in the CCPA.
- Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to bring administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
- To procure rankings and audits of items.
- To send messages after a specific time routinely, concerning your administrations or items and different items.
- To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email, or telephone requests)
- To furnish you with the data, items, and administrations you demand from the site.
How do we protect your details?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised of secured systems. It is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who've special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all sensitive/credit information is always encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to protect your individual information.
Do we use 'cookies?
- Understand and save users' tastes for future views or visits to our site.
- Keep an eye on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
- We also use third-party advertisements on Your Needs UK Ltd to support our site. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (Serving Online Booking ads to Travelers) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing marketing ads to someone who frequents marketing sites or blogs). Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
- We might also use third-party services that monitor these details on our behalf.
You can choose that your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to turn off all cookies carefully. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since the internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser's Help Menu to learn how to change your cookies.
If you change cookies off, many of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not impact the user's experience, which improves your site experience and might not function properly.
Types of Cookies we use
Required cookie empowers you to explore the website and utilize its features, for example, getting to get secure areas of the site and using services at our website. If you have decided to recognize yourself to the website, the company may include an encoded, one-of-a-kind identifier on your program. These cookies permit the company to identify you extraordinarily when you are signed into the Web site and Services and deal with your online exchanges and demands.
Focus or Targeting cookies
Performance Cookies permit the Company's Web destinations and Services to recollect data you have entered or decisions you make (for example, your username, language, or your area) and give upgraded closer-to-home highlights. These Cookies additionally empower you to improve your utilization of Your Needs UK Ltd.'s Web site and Services after signing in. These Cookies can likewise be utilized to recall you have made to message size, text styles and different pieces of website pages that you can change.
Performance Cookies may likewise be utilized to improve how the Company's Website and Services work and perform, upgrade and redo your associations with the company, and assist us with furnishing you with more relevant messages, including promoting interchanges. These Cookies gather data about how Visitors utilize our Web destinations and Services, including which pages guests go to frequently and in the event that they get blunder messages from specific pages. Yourneedsuk.co.uk may utilize its own innovation (under the Your Needs UK Ltd brand name or a partnered brand name) or outsiders to follow and examine use and volume factual data from Visitors, Attendees, and Customers, to give upgraded associations and more pertinent correspondences, and to follow the presentation of the company's commercials.
Yourneedsuk.co.uk and its outsider accomplices may likewise use HTML5 nearby capacity or Flash Cookies for these reasons. Streak Cookies and HTML neighbourhood stockpiling are unique in relation to program Cookies due to the measure of, sort of, and how information is put away. Yourneedsuk.co.uk likewise utilizes Flash Cookies, to store your inclinations or show content depending on what you see on our Website and Services to customize your visit.
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Name of cookie
Persistent - 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent - 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent - 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent - 1 day
Google Analytics, Google LLC
_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535)
Persistent - 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent - 30 minutes
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Collects anonymous statistics regarding usage of the yourneedsuk.com website. These are third-party cookies. While yourneedsuk.com use of Facebook causes these cookies to be used, yourneedsuk.co.uk itself does not control the data within the cookies themselves. The names of the cookies listed are provided as examples. yourneedsuk.co.uk does not directly control the names of the cookies involved, and the actual names may differ.
These cookies enable us to:
- Determine the effectiveness of certain marketing campaigns
- Collect additional anonymous statistics (see below)
You can learn more about Facebook's Tracking Pixel here
• Understand the client's desires for future perspectives or visits to our site.
• Collect and compile total data about site traffic their sources e.g. (Gadgets, Country, page sessions) and site associations so as to give better site exercises and apparatuses within a reasonable time frame.
• You have the choice to accept or reject cookies for the website and at whatever point a cookie has been coordinated, or you can choose to deliberately kill all cookies. You can play out that through your internet browser settings if you using chrome, you can go to the setting of the chrome and select the domain and change the setting of the cookies to your desire.
• On the off chance that you change cookies off, some of the features that produce your site experience better may not actually work appropriately. It won't affect the client's experience that delivers your site experience better and may not actually work appropriately.
How Can I Exercise My Rights Over My Data?
Some countries' laws grant specific rights to users of Your Needs UK Ltd, which are set out in this section.
- If you are a user of Your Needs UK Ltd in the United States of America, the below Additional Terms: (a) are incorporated into these Terms; (b) apply to your use of Your Needs UK Ltd; and (c) override the head terms of these Terms to the extent of any inconsistency.
- If you are a user of Your Needs UK Ltd in the United States of America, the following terms expressly replace the above "Governing law and dispute resolution" section of these Terms.
- If you live in (or, if a business, your principal place of business is in) the United States, the laws of the state where you live govern all claims, regardless of conflict of law principles, except that the Federal Arbitration Act governs all provisions relating to arbitration. You and we irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of California's state or federal courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms that are heard in court (excluding arbitration).
EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
In the event of a dispute, you and we agree to try for sixty (60) days to resolve it informally. Suppose you and we are unable to come to an informal resolution within sixty (60) days. In that case, you and we agree to binding individual arbitration before the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA") (with such arbitration to be conducted under the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules), and not to sue in court in front of a judge or jury. Instead, a neutral arbitrator will decide, and the arbitrator's decision will be final except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceeding where someone acts in a representative capacity are not allowed, nor is combining individual proceedings without the consent of all parties. These Terms govern to the extent they conflict with the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules or Consumer Arbitration Rules. You and we must file in arbitration any claim or dispute (except intellectual property disputes) within one year from when it first could be filed. If the class action waiver was found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, then those parts won't be arbitrated but will proceed in court, with the rest proceeding in arbitration. Suppose any other provision of these provisions regarding arbitration is found to be illegal or unenforceable. In that case, that provision will be severed, but the rest of these provisions regarding arbitration still apply.
If you are a California resident, then (except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws) you agree to waive California Civil Code Section 1542 and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction (if you are a resident of such other jurisdiction), which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favour at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor".
If you are a user of Yourneedsuk.co.uk in Australia, the below Additional Terms:
- Are incorporated into these Terms.
- Apply to your use of Yourneedsuk.co.uk.
- Override the head terms of these Terms to the extent of any inconsistency.
All express or implied guarantees, warranties, representations, or other terms and conditions relating to these Terms or their subject matter, not contained in these Terms, are excluded from these Terms to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, warranty, term or condition, right or remedy implied or imposed by any applicable laws and regulations which cannot lawfully be excluded, restricted or modified.
If any guarantee, condition, warranty or term is implied or imposed by any applicable laws and regulations and cannot be excluded (a "Non-Excludable Provision"), and we are able to limit your remedy for a breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, then our liability for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following at our option:
• In the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
• In the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
GDPR-Customer data processing appendix:
Customer Data" means any personal data that processes on behalf of Customer via the service, as more particularly described in this DPA.
"Data Protection Laws" signifies all information protection laws and guidelines appropriate to a gathering's handling of Customer Data under the agreement, including, where pertinent, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU data protection law
"EU Data Protection Law" signifies all data protection laws and guidelines appropriate to Europe, including (I) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the insurance of ordinary people concerning the preparing of individual information and on the free development of such information (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR"); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iii) in respect of the United Kingdom ("UK") any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union).
"Europe" signifies, for the motivations behind this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area as well as their part states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
"Non-EU Data Protection Laws" means the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA"); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law ("LGPD"), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
- Parties' roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party's processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that concerning the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation: Your Needs UK Ltd shall process Customer Data only following Customer's documented lawful instructions as outlined in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing ("Permitted Purposes"). The parties agree that the agreement sets out the Customer's complete and final instructions to Your Needs UK Ltd concerning the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require a prior written agreement between the parties.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to Your Needs UK Ltd; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for Your Needs UK Ltd to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and the means by which Customer acquired Customer data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent, or managed through the service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
- The lawfulness of Customer's instructions: Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data by Customer's instructions will not cause Your Needs UK Ltd to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. Your Needs UK Ltd shall promptly notify Customer in writing unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You may have the following rights: -
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using the contact form at our website yourneedsuk.co.uk and we'll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Limitation of liability
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. You may access the website from outside the United Kingdom. At your own risk and initiative, you must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This website originates from the United Kingdom. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Needs UK Ltd
VAT No: 307 672 009
Landline: 020 3722 6589
Mobile: 075 5120 4893
This document was last updated on January 14th, 2022